S2 V2 - Snow
S2 V2 - Snow marks their 1st pitch swing at tactile switches, for the then Christmas season.
S2 aims to sit in its very own place in the tactile market with a sharper (medium-strong) tactile bump and with a 13.9mm stem compared to other market offerings and is a great and easy pickup especially for friends coming over from the tactile market space through our local runs.
We're again using our previously chosen HPE top housing that prevents a sharp top out while a proprietary blended bottom housing combined with a long-pole POM stem aims to deliver an audible and pleasing sound signature. White bottom and Milky Top Housing adds a twist to the current colour palettes on the market, highly voted for by our local community during the testing phase.
Switches sold in multiple of 10, and will be packed in a zipped bag or in a box.
- White bottom / Milky top
- HPE top housing / Proprietary Blend bottom housing
- POM stem (13.9mm long pole)
- 2mm pre-travel / 3.5mm total travel
- 63.5g bottom-out / 50g actuation
- Gold plated double spring
- Pre-lubed from factory with oil based lubricant
- 5-Pin plate mount
- Manufactured by Tecsee
- Designed by KTECHS
- V2 vs V1:
- Polished mold
- Improved factory lubrication for better stock performance
- KTECHS nameplate